KIKI HEALTH Krill Oil 590mg 30 Licaps
Order within :: for same day dispatch
You will earn 213 points when purchasing this item.
Not a member? Sign up
Kiki Health’s Krill Oil contains naturally occurring Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA/DHA), Phospholipids, Choline and Astaxanthin.
The Krill are sustainably harvested in the pristine Antarctic waters, and the oil is manufactured using low-temperatures and efficient fractionation methods which remove unwanted salts and contaminants. This concentrated form of Krill oil contains (for cholesterol, liver and cell membranes) as well as a significant source of EPA and DHA – bound to phospholipids, which are easily absorbed by the body, ensuring prompt delivery to the brain, heart and eyes.
Encapsulated in Licaps capsules offering faster product release and in turn speed the absorption of the oil. These capsules are easy to swallow and will not leave you with any unpleasant shy burps, reflux or aftertaste.
- 30 Licaps
- High in Omega 3 Fatty Acids EPA/DHA
- Sustainably harvested
- Low sodium
- Better absorption than fish oil or capsules
Omega 3 EPA/DHA:
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) maternal intake contributes to the normal brain development of the foetus and breastfed infants.
- Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
Directions for use: Adults intake 1 – 2 capsules daily.
Krill Oil (Crustacean) (Euphausia Superba), Astaxanthin, Piscene (fish) Gelatin and water.
Store in a cool dry place (below 25ºC), avoid exposure to both light and moisture.