Somnio CBD Eucalyptus & Peppermint Bath Bombs are one of the most indulgent CBD products on the market, soak yourself into pure relaxation wit...View full details
- CBD Balms & Creams
- CBD Bath Soak
- CBD Bomb
- CBD Vape
- Recovery Gel
- Vape Liquid
- Vape Pen
Somnio CBD Bath Bomb featuring Lemongrass & Kiwi, YOGRASS is potentially one of the most relaxing bath bombs around with fragrant ingredients ...View full details
Just like its name suggests, the Pineapple Express terpene vape juice flavor will whisk you away to the breezy shores of a tropical island. Each sa...View full details
koi Naturals Spearmint is a deliciously Minty CBD Supplement with 100% natural Ingredients combined with advantageous cannabinoids, stay fresh with...View full details
Recovery Gel With CBD Oil by Applied Nutrition Pro CBD are a high quality and unique blend of vitamins and electrolytes combined with 99% Pure Crys...View full details
Pro CBD Protein & Hemp by Applied Nutrition is a high quality blend of 99% pure CBD cannabidiol isolate. Protein and hemp has been developed us...View full details
CBD Isolates & Crystals
As CBD continues to make a buzz across health forums and fitness blogs, and more people realise the numerous uses of this non-psychoactive compound derived from hemp plants, CBD isolate is increasingly becoming more popular by the hour.
CBD isolates is a crystalline powder that has 99% pure cannabidiol. Simply put, CBD isolates, also know as crystals, contains only pure CBD. All the other substances from the hemp plant such as the oil, chlorophyll, wax, and other cannabinoids are removed resulting in a product that is just CBD and nothing more.
CBD has done wonders in making a name for itself in the supplement field. There are now several ways CBD isolate can be consumed, and it is greatly based on the user’s preference on which option to choose. Vaping CBD has been common, but the essence of CBD isolate, and its benefits can also be consumed by ingestion. By ingesting isolate, studies show that a higher concentration of CBD is present; thus, it gives better-suggested results to the consumers.
CBD Isolates can be more convenient to use to fully achieved the right result that you want from the CBD.
What is CBD Isolate?
CBD isolate is a form of CBD but in its purest form. The isolate contains no additives and has no contaminants. CBD isolate is the best form of CBD for CBD users that are concerned about taking any amount of THC.
CBD isolates also lack other terpenes and cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. The isolates can be identified by their white colour, lack of smell and lack of taste. Also, CBD isolates are 99+% pure.
Are CBD Isolates Safe to Use?
Some CBD users might be concerned about using CBD isolates mainly because of the concentration of CBD. But, they are not as scary as they sound.
Most users are often concerned by the fact that CBD isolates might be stripped of their benefits and they don't look anything close to other CBD oil products. However, this is incorrect. CBD isolates contain the same CBD other forms of CBD have. They only lack the terpenes, cannabinoids and THC, which is present in broad-spectrum CBD products.
CBD isolates are safe and easy to use as long as they are used the right way and in the correct amounts.
Does CBD Isolate Get You High?
CBD isolates are stripped of all other compounds and chemicals found in the hemp plant. That means the product cannot cause a high, particularly because it doesn't contain THC. However, when taken in high amounts, CBD can cause you to feel an intense relaxation which is often confused for a high known as body high.
How to Use CBD Isolate
There are various ways you can use CBD isolates. The best of them depends on your preferred mode of ingestion.
- You can place a piece of the CBD isolate in your mouth. This is the easiest and simplest method of taking CBD isolates. It works in the same way as taking tinctures.
- You can also add the isolate to different drinks like smoothies, coffee or tea. You can also cook CBD infused meals by adding the isolate in your foods. CBD isolates can be added to just about anything you drink or eat. This includes sauces and salads.
- Some CBD users have gotten extra crafty and have started creating CBD infused sweeteners. You can blend the CBD with some honey or stevia and use the blend as a syrup for pancakes or waffles.
- CBD isolates can also be used to make topical creams using readily available ingredients. There are plenty of recipes you can use to make the creams and add the isolate.
What are CBD Crystals?
CBD crystals are formed when CBD is extracted from a low THC hemp plant. There are different methods of extraction that can be used, which include butane gas, rosin press extraction, or alcohol. Of the different methods available, the most effective and more preferred is supercritical CO2 extraction. This extraction method doesn’t use additional solvents. As a result, the CBD extracted is pure and clean.
What to look for when buying CBD crystals
CBD crystals are meant to have no THC in them. However, their purity depends on the process of extraction used and a hound of other factors. Before buying CBD crystals, you should be cautious and make sure you buy them from a responsible manufacturer. Some of the things to look out for include:
- Make sure you buy the crystals from a facility with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- The CBD used to make the crystals should be extracted from organically grown hemp plants.
- The CBD should have been extracted from pesticide-free hemp plants.
- Make sure there is no residual solvent in the CBD crystals.
- Only buy CBD crystals from manufacturers who provide complete third-party lab results for their products.
- The CBD crystals should not contain any heavy metals.
How to Use CBD Crystals
CBD crystals are revered because there are various ways to take them. For creative CBD users, there are numerous ways to use CBD crystals to make new products from the comfort of your home.
- CBD Oil – To make CBD oil from CBD crystals, you need to add a specified amount of the CBD crystals and mix it with your chosen oil. Some of the commonly used oils include olive oil, coconut oil and hemp seed oil.
Place the mixture in an airtight bottle and place it in a bowl of hot water to heat through at 60 degrees Celsius. Leave it for about 10 minutes for the crystals to melt and dissolve.
- CBD Edibles – You can also use CBD crystals to make your own CBD edibles. Place some butter in a pan and add the required amount of CBD crystals. Ideally, 1000mg of CBD crystals work with 100gms of butter.
Allow the CBD crystals to dissolve in butter and use the mixture to make cakes or cookies. You can also use the combination to spread on cookies.
- To dab CBD, you need a special pen that will vaporize the crystals to inhale the CBD crystals.
CBD in the UK
CBD is legal and readily obtainable, albeit with some restrictions and requirements. At the moment, there are over 60 strains of hemp that are approved by the EU for production of CBD.
There are certain requirements that CBD products must meet for them to be considered legal. For instance, the composition of THC in full-spectrum products should not exceed 0.2%.
At Flawless CBD, we carefully analyse all our CBD products before making them available to our clients to make sure they meet all the legal requirements and are fit for human consumption.
Types of CBD Isolate
CBD isolate is often preferred because of its diversity. There is a wide range of products that are sold from pure isolate and even more products that use CBD isolate as their main ingredients. Some of the primary forms of CBD crystals include:
Before the formation of CBD isolates powder, the resulting product when CBD is isolated from the full-spectrum extract is a slab. The slab is then broken into small chunks that can be used for other CBD applications. The slab is often preferred by CBD users who dab or vape because of how easy it is used in these applications.
CBD isolate, and crystals are the most common form of isolate on the market. They are easy to use, and you can add them to almost anything.
The CBD powder is made from pulverising the CBD isolate slab. The powder is among the most preferred forms of CBD isolate.
Other than the resulting forms of CBD isolate, you will also find tons of products that are made from CBD isolate. Virtually every CBD product in the market has a CBD isolate alternative.
One of the downsides of CBD isolates is the loss of all the major cannabis compounds. To counter this, some companies often add some of the hemp-derived terpenes back into the isolate to create a terpsolate. The result is an aromatic product that is highly preferred for dabbing.
Benefits of CBD Isolate
There is no shortage of CBD products in the market. Each of them presents unique benefits to the user, and CBD isolate is not different.
CBD isolate’s greatest advantage is diversity. You can add the powder or crystals to just about anything other than water and water-based products. This provides you with endless opportunities to take CBD.
How is CBD Made?
In order to get cannabidiol out of hemp, it needs to be extracted – via ethanol or supercritical co2 extraction. CBD isolate is made by using a more detailed extraction process. The extraction starts similar to the process used to make CBD oil. But once the initial extraction takes place, the concentrated CBD still contains the plant material found in the hemp plant.
That’s the primary purpose of using CBD as it aids our endocannabinoid system to get back on track and bring a proper balance on our whole system.
For manufacturers to get the pure form of CBD isolates, a purifying process follows the initial extraction. This process includes a filtration step where all plant materials are removed out of the extract. After the filtration process, the extracted oil goes through a ‘winterisation process’ that eliminates any of the remaining plant materials that remained even after filtration. The remaining extract is then decarboxylated and transformed into a crystalline structure with a post-processing technique. The result is a tasteless, odourless, fine powder with all the benefits of cannabidiol.
CBD Isolate vs CBD Oil
While CBD is generally known to have either zero THC or traces of THC, small amounts of it can still be found from cannabidiol oil that is made using an entire hemp plant. This type of CBD oil is known as full-spectrum CBD and is sold legally if it contains less than 0.2% of THC or less in the UK. Even though this amount isn’t enough to cause people to feel any psychoactive effects, THC can still show up in a person’s system.
How can you use CBD isolates?
Since CBD isolates are odourless and tasteless, you can use it any way you want to. Some of the easiest and common ways of using CBD powder include:
- Placing it directly under your tongue. Our tongue contains a network of blood vessels, putting CBD isolate powder directly under it is by far the easiest way to use the product. Hold the CBD powder there for approximately 60 seconds. CBD will then be delivered to your bloodstream via the vessels and mucous membranes, and since CBD isolate doesn’t have any taste, this method wouldn’t be too uncomfortable even for first-time users.
- Creating your own custom CBD oil and other products. CBD isolate can be infused into a carrier oil (MTC oil, olive oil, or grapeseed oil) to create a personalised oil that is precisely measured. This CBD oil can now be taken sublingually, or you can use it for baking or cooking. Still, it’s important to know that cannabidiol can lose its potency at higher temperatures (350-400 degrees Fahrenheit). CBD isolate can also be mixed with skin oils to create a topical cream or lotion.
- Mixing it in your smoothie or morning juice. Adding CBD isolate powder to your morning smoothie or a glass of juice is one of the easiest ways to use it. The isolate will blend easily with your liquid, creating a drink with an extra boost of benefits and help you start your day the healthy way.
- Trying it with tea or coffee. If you’re more of a tea or coffee person than a juice person, mixing CBD isolate to your everyday cup of joe will also work just fine.
- Making a CBD sweetener. Although we have mentioned time and time again that CBD isolate is tasteless, you can still make a sweetener out of it. You can heat up honey in a double boiler and mix in the isolate powder until it dissolves thoroughly. This infused sweetener can now be used in any way your heart desires; on your tea or coffee, or the top of your toast.
Other things to keep in mind when using CBD isolate is that the powder is 99% pure. A gram of CBD isolate can contain over 990 milligrams of untainted cannabidiol; for every 1 milligram of powder, you’re getting 1 milligram of CBD. Having this idea makes it easier for you to measure precise dosages and lets you know the amount of CBD you’re getting every time you use the isolate.
Leading Online Shop in the UK
Flawless CBD is a leading and one of the most trusted online CBD shops in the UK. Our goal is to help CBD users find their desired CBD products in various forms.
Browse through our extensive collection of organically grown CBD products from different brands. With us, you’re guaranteed quality CBD products and lots of options to pick from.
Why Choose Us?
Flawless CBD distributes high-quality CBD products and is one of the most well-known suppliers of full-spectrum CBD. We only select top brands that can offer CBD products that provide guaranteed satisfaction to our customers..
- All the CBD products carried by Flawless CBD have been carefully selected and chosen from companies who are 100% lab tested with reports. We also choose companies that are licensed to sell organic and non-GMO products.
- We are the sister company of one of the largest distributors of vaping liquids, hardware, mods, and accessories in the UK.
- One of the advantages of shopping at Flawless CBD is that we get products in first before anyone else.