Fresh Bombs, one of the most sought after CBD products on the market, soak yourself with this citrus scented bath bomb, including essential oils Sh...View full details
Somnio CBD Eucalyptus & Peppermint Bath Bombs are one of the most indulgent CBD products on the market, soak yourself into pure relaxation wit...View full details
Soak yourself with the perfectly scented bath bomb, accompanied by a delightful sweet aroma of fresh bamboo and essential oils including Coconut &a...View full details
Somnio CBD Bath Bomb featuring Lemongrass & Kiwi, YOGRASS is potentially one of the most relaxing bath bombs around with fragrant ingredients ...View full details
Hydrate and maintain your skin & nails, help your mani and pedi last longer and act as a natural remedy for ridding your nail from any sort of ...View full details
Refresh and maintain healthy feet with Fresh Bombs Pedi bombs. Intertwined with CBD oil, the Pedi Bombs by Fresh bombs hold natural herbs and treat...View full details
Somnio CBD Bath Bomb featuring Coconut Oil and Ylang Ylang is the perfect remedy to a long hard day, containing a range of natural ingredients incl...View full details
Somnio CBD Bath Bomb Shea Butter and Himalayan Salt is the perfect way to refresh your body and mind after a long day, featuring cooling helichrysu...View full details
CBD Bath Bomb
Would you soak yourself in a bathtub filled with CBD? If your answer is yes, then we’ve got some good news for you! We have been there with the release of the many CBD products on the market, and we are very much excited to know more, including the use of the CBD bath bombs.
Imagine having a hot bath with added CBD bath bomb; then it is undoubtedly relaxing! If you are looking for a way to soften your skin, loosen tense muscles, soothe sunburns, CBD bath bomb could be your best friend. We all love the different CBD products, and it is worth trying out!...
After a day of hard work, most of us would soak in our tub and release our stress. It’s the only relaxation that we can do. But what if we say that there’s more way to enjoy it thoroughly? Yes, you’d be more than interested in trying out the CBD bath bombs. With the suggested benefits to soothe your skin, it’s a perfect partner you need on your next tub soaking!
CBD bath bombs are created just like the regular bath bombs that are offered on the market today, but with the added CBD content, it can be a different story, and we are here to let you know more about it!
CBD Bath Bombs FAQs
What are CBD bath bombs made of?
CBD is the star ingredient in CBD bath bombs. But, there are other ingredients used in the making of CBD bath bombs. These include citric acid, Epsom salts, essential oils, sodium hydrogen carbonate, cornstarch and a variety of other ingredients depending on the scent profile of the bath bomb.
What is a CBD bath bomb?
CBD bath bombs are palm-size spheres or blocks that dissolve rapidly when tossed inside your bathwater.
What are CBD bath bombs good for?
CBD bath bombs provide a general feeling of wellbeing, have numerous skincare benefits and perfect for unwinding from the stress of the day.
What makes CBD bath bombs fizz and dissolve?
Other than CBD, there are other ingredients used to make the bath bombs. These include baking soda and citric acid, which make the bath bombs fizzle when they get in to contact with the water.
How long can I keep a bath bomb before using it?
When stored in an airtight, zip-locked container in a cool and dark place, the bath bombs can last for a long time without losing their scent or drying out. However, it's always best to use what you can use in the shortest time for the best results.
How safe are the ingredients used in making CBD bath bombs?
All our CBD bath bombs are made using the best ingredients that are entirely safe for you, your bathtub and your drainage.
Are CBD bath bombs safe during pregnancy?
Some of the CBD bath bombs are safe during the first trimester. However, we recommend that you don't take any chances and make sure you talk to the doctor before you try CBD bath bombs if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can I use the bath bombs on my kids?
Yes. You can use our range of CBD bath bombs for children that are two years and above. However, it is recommended to seek the opinion of a medical expert, especially when you're looking to alleviate symptoms of a skin condition because children's skin is more sensitive.
Can CBD bath bombs dry the skin out?
CBD bath bombs not only smell great, but they also contain essential oils like coconut oil that do an excellent job of moisturizing the skin.
Will CBD bath bombs irritate the skin?
If you have broken or irritated skin, there's a fair chance that bath bombs might make it worse. However, most of our bath bombs are safe, but it is advisable to know what works best for your skin.
Will the bath bombs stain my tub?
It depends on the bath bombs you use. Most of the CBD bath bombs that have natural colours that leave a ring around the tub. You can easily wipe the ring immediate after leaving the tub to prevent the build-up of stains. Wiping the rings is easy and doesn’t require the use of a cleaner to keep the tub sparkling.
Are CBD Bath bombs Legal?
Yes, CBD bath bombs are legal. However, the right CBD bath bombs have to meet certain requirements and need to be infused with hemp. Flawless CBD ensures each of their CBD bath bombs meets all the requirements set by law so you shouldn’t be worried about having any problems with the law.
What is CBD?
CBD has been making a mad dash in the popular circles and is beloved and mystical in equal measure. CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the many cannabinoids found in cannabis or hemp plants.
In Europe, CBD is extracted from any of the 63 certified hemp plants. The hemp plants are specially engineered to have a high CBD yield and low THC.
Contrary to popular opinion, CBD is legal as long as the CBD and the products meet the set legal requirements. Among them are the maximum composition of THC which should not be past 0.2%
How Much CBD is in a Bath Bomb?
CBD products are all about giving the user freedom and flexibility to choose how much CBD you want to use. CBD bath bombs stick to this virtue by providing the user with different options of CBD concentration to choose from.
CBD bath bombs come in varying amounts of CBD depending on the brand you select. In most cases, the concentration of CBD varies between 25 to 100mg. You can easily choose the CBD concentration that works best for you.
What Type of CBD is Used to Make CBD Bath Bombs?
There are different types of CBD that can be used to make different purposes. As you would expect, the different types of CBD have various components.
Depending on your preference, your CBD bath bomb can be made from CBD isolate, which has 99% CBD and no THC. CBD isolate does not feature the other terpenes and cannabinoids found in the hemp plant.
You can also opt to have CBD bath bombs made from full-spectrum CBD, which contains all the other useful cannabinoids, including trace amounts of THC. For CBD lovers that want all the cannabinoids in the hemp plant without THC in their bath bomb, you can opt for a CBD bath bomb made from broad-spectrum CBD.
Can CBD Bath Bombs Get You High?
There's a reasonable concern from CBD users on the possibility of CBD bath bombs getting you high. When added to water, CBD bath bombs fizzle vigorously and can release some gases. However, like with other CBD products, CBD bath bombs will not get you high.
Even when using CBD bath bombs made from full-spectrum CBD products, there’s no risk of getting high. The amount of THC contained in these products is minimal and cannot make you high. CBD in itself does not have psychoactive effects, so you have nothing to worry about.
How Long Should You Soak in CBD Bath Bomb?
There’s no stipulated time on how long you should soak yourself in a CBD bath bomb. It’s a matter of how long you want to sit and relax in the tub. On average, the recommended soak time is about 25-30 minutes, but it depends on the dose of CBD in the bath bomb.
The 30-minute recommendation is perfect if you have a 100mg bath bomb. For longer, relaxing baths with a glass of wine in your hands, you can go for CBD bath bombs with lower doses.
Benefits of CBD Bath Bombs
CBD has the potential to improve your overall wellness and mental health. We all enjoy to have a proper bath now and then, and this CBD bath bomb can make the whole experience different and memorable. Some may even say that it let you feel like you are bathing in the fountain of youth. The CBD bath bombs come with the suggested benefits of soothing your sunburns, washing away the worries to increase the serotonin and relieve your tension.
There is still continuous research being done about CBD. However these are suggested benefits from other users, we recommend you try CBD out for yourself.
Let your aching muscles in the anti-inflammatory bomb that comes with full-spectrum, water-soluble, and ease aches. The best part of this is that it helps you have glowing skin to match up your mood. CBD bath bomb will convert you to a total bath lover.
Relief uses. Soak your body to a full massage bath as it could help with the common health conditions.
- Helps release the tension in your skin – this is often caused by the nerve impulses that are making your muscles contract. Some studies show the connection of the cannabinoids and their receptors, especially with the neurons that control them. As such, it is easier to release the tension in your skin, and feel relaxed.
- Renew cells and skin restoration – Be familiar now with the best secret of keeping you young and fresh! CBD comes with antioxidants that are the key to generate cell growth and protect your cells. It is essential to remove the toxins in our body and keep us the glowing skin!
Regardless, we would like to let you know that we are not in the position to make claims about the overall health benefits of CBD. There are still continuous studies being done, and researchers don’t fully understand it yet.
How to Use CBD Bath Bombs?
- Fill up your tub with hot water and check the temperature according to your liking.
- Drop in your bath bomb and allow yourself to soak on it.
- Make sure to spend at least 30 minutes to enjoy the full effects of the essential oils and CBD.
What to check when buying a CBD bath bomb
While the benefits of CBD bath bombs are obvious, you can only enjoy these benefits if you take the time to find quality CBD bath bomb products. It might not be easy, especially if it's your first time. This is why Flawless CBD takes time to verify and test the products to ensure they are safe. Some of the factors to check when buying a CBD bath bomb include:
- CBD Content – All bath bombs are designed to be relaxing, whether they have CBD in them or not. However, a CBD bath bomb will cost you more. It's important to make sure you're getting value for your money by getting a CBD bath bomb that has actual CBD in it. A legitimate CBD bath bomb will often indicate the amount of CBD present in the bath bomb in milligrams on the label. Most legitimate CBD bath bomb manufacturers will also have a link to a third-party lab report that will confirm the concentration.
- Ingredients – Unlike most CBD products that keep ingredients to a minimum, CBD bath bombs use more ingredients to enhance the experience and effects. It's imperative to make sure you have a look at the ingredients used to make the CBD bath bomb. Poor quality ingredients can stain your bathtub. You should also make sure all the ingredients are organic, natural and plant-based. There might be some synthetic ingredients, but these should be kept to a minimum.
- Expiration date – As the CBD bath bomb ages, it becomes less effective. For this fact, it’s important to check the date of manufacture on your CBD bath bomb to make sure you get the freshest batch. Even more important, you should check the expiration date on the CBD bath bomb. You can also check on the manufacturer’s website to determine how fast you should use the CBD bath bomb after purchasing it. With most CBD bath bombs, the longer you wait to use the bath bomb, the more its benefits will be watered down, and the fizziness might not be as strong as you would expect.
Checking on these factors can ensure you buy legitimate CBD bath bombs and ensure you get value for your money. Most of the information you need should be readily available on the product label or the manufacturer's website.
When shopping from Flawless CBD, we often check to make sure that all the products we stock check out, and they are of the best quality.
Leading Online Shop in the UK
As CBD is widely accepted today, Flawless CBD is more than proud to lead the market through our innovative and quality CBD products. We cater to the needs of the beginners and advanced users on the different CBD products they can use depending on their preferences and needs. Our best customer service and products can be your way toward the best CBD experience! One thing that we can assure you is that all of it is the purest and most authentic available on the market today.
What is a CBD Bath Bomb Made From?
The perfect CBD bath bomb has several ingredients:
- Essential Oils – Essential oils help to add a relaxing scent and colour to your bath. Essential oils are known for their therapeutic benefits which is why they are preferred in making CBD bath bombs. Lavender helps to calm the nervous system, improves sleeping patterns and relieves anxiety. Peppermint is known for aiding digestion while Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help to improve the health of different organs like nails and the skin.
- Citric Acid – Along with sodium bicarbonate, citric acid adds pizzazz to your CBD bath bomb experience. The two ingredients react with the water and fizzle which not only feels great against your skin but is quite the sight as well.
- Epsom salts– When exposed to water, Epsom salts break down into magnesium and sulphate. When you soak yourself in the bath bomb, these compounds are absorbed through the skin and help to relax muscles and loosen stiff joints. An Epsom salt bath is quite relaxing after a workout.
- Plant dye – Plant dyes add visual effects to the bath bombs. CBD bath bombs come in a wide range of colours that have a stunning effect when they get in contact with the water. It can be quite relaxing to watch different colours move around the water.
- CBD oils – CBD oils are the main ingredient in CBD bath bombs. The addition of CBD follows the numerous reports of CBD benefits. It’s assumed that the addition of CBD in a bath bomb can help to improve skin and hair health - It also helps to keep you relaxed among other benefits.
The ingredients might be a little different depending on the brand you choose. However, these are the most commonly used ingredients when making CBD bath bombs. Other ingredients might be added depending on the type of CBD bath bomb and the purpose.
These additional ingredients include:
- Quartz crystal
- Smoky quartz
- Rose quartz
The outer shell of the bath bomb is made of citric acid, plant dye, and citric acid. The essential oils, Epsom salts, and CBD oil are inside the ball.
Why Choose Flawless?
Flawless CBD takes the online market with the quality CBD products that we can offer. As a sister company of one of the leading vape suppliers on the market, we make sure that we are giving out the best quality CBD products that all our clients need. We have stayed to be on the number one spot of the most trusted CBD supplier in the UK and offers you one of the most extensive ranges of CBD products that you can ever see!
All of our products are carefully chosen from the companies that ensure us to have 100% lab tests, license, and reports about the use of organic non-GMO products. We give nothing but the best customer service, and we surely offer you the stock first-hand in our shop. No more waiting and worries – we’ve got you covered!