CBD crystals are common among CBD connoisseurs who love making their own products. They are part of the CBD isolate collection that also includes CBD powder.
CBD crystals are the purest form of CBD available and are preferred among lovers that try to avoid ingesting any THC or other cannabinoids other than CBD.
With our range of CBD crystals, you can comfortably make your range of products from the comfort of your home without worrying about having traces of THC showing up in your system.
What is CBD Crystals?
CBD isolate is a term used to describe CBD that has been isolated from all other compounds found in the cannabis plant. The extract contains CBD only and is considered 99% pure CBD.
CBD isolate is commonly sourced from hemp with all the other plant products like oils, wax and Phytocannabinoids removed. The result is a crystalline powder, which is called CBD powder.
How Do You Make Crystalline CBD?
Making CBD crystals begins with the extraction of CBD. The most commonly used method of CBD extraction is CO2 extraction. It is cost-effective and safeguards the integrity of cannabidiol by reducing contamination.
After obtaining the concentrated CBD (which still contains other plant material), a finer extraction process or purification called winterisation is used to eliminate unwanted compounds like waxes.
Once the CBD goes through winterisation, what is left is a white crystalline powder that contains 99% pure CBD.
The powder then undergoes a crystallisation process that includes precipitation, where the CBD crystals form spontaneously.
At Flawless CBD, we ensure that our range of CBD crystals is made from the highest quality hemp plants and best industry practices to ensure the highest potency and purity of our CBD crystals.
How to Use CBD Crystals
One of the benefits of having CBD crystals as part of your collection is the fact that they are diverse in their applications, and there are several ways you can use them:
- Place it in your mouth – The easiest way to use CBD crystals is to place them in your mouth and let them dissolve. It's the same as taking a regular tincture. The only difference is that CBD crystals are odourless and tasteless, so you don't have to worry about that bitter taste when taking the crystals.
- Add it to a drink – A more creative way to use CBD crystals is to add them to your drink. You can add the crystals to your tea, juice, or smoothie. You only need to measure the amount of CBD you want in your serving, then shake, stir or blend depending on the nature of the drink, adding a healthier touch to your drink.
- Create CBD infused meals – If you have the time and the skills, you can make some incredible recipes using CBD crystals. The isolate can be added to just about anything. You can add it to sauces, soups, dressings, mix it into your brownie batter, sprinkle it on your salad or pudding. You can use CBD crystals on anything you eat. When using CBD in food, be cautious not to overheat it because it could lose potency.
- Make a CBD sweetener – You can use our range of CBD crystals to make your own healthy CBD sweetener. The best method is to blend the CBD with some organic honey. You can also stir it into stevia or add it to your syrup to use with pancakes or French toast.
- DIY CBD topicals – CBD topicals are a great way to directly deliver CBD benefits to your skin, muscles and joints. CBD topicals deliver localised results and are a great way to support healthy joints and muscles. Instead of buying CBD topicals like CBD salves, CBD lotions and CBD creams, you can make yours at home using CBD crystals. Crush the CBD crystals into a powder and mix the powder into your favourite lotion or cream. For enhanced effects, you can also add some essential oils for relaxation and aromatherapy.
- Making CBD pet treats – CBD is proving to be beneficial to pets too. If you’re a pet lover, you can start sharing the benefits of CBD by making your pet their favourite treats using CBD crystals. It’s a great way to save money on your CBD products and for your pet.
How Much CBD Crystals Should You Consume?
CBD crystals contain 99% pure CBD. Dosing is important considering the concentration of CBD in each crystal. However, as with other CBD products, how much you should take depends on your weight, metabolism and reason for using CBD.
It’s always recommended to start with a low dose of between 1 to 10mg, taking some time to observe how your body responds and adjusting the amount as needed.
When using CBD crystals, it's important to note that one gram of CBD crystals contains about 990mg of CBD. Using this ratio, measuring and monitoring your CBD dosage when using CBD crystals becomes easier and more accurate.
Benefits of Using CBD Crystals
- They are the purest form of CBD.
- CBD crystals don't contain any THC. They are ideal for CBD lovers who undergo regular drug tests.
- It’s easy to dose when using CBD crystals.
- They are less messy than CBD oil concentrates.
- There are numerous exciting ways you can use CBD crystals, making them fun and adventurous to take.
- They are cost-effective because you need minimal quantities per dose compared to other CBD products.
Leading Online CBD Shop in the UK
When it comes to CBD products, no one understands the market better than us at Flawless CBD. We are one of the largest online CBD shops in the market. We stock thousands of CBD products, and we regularly update our catalogue to include new products ensuring you can always enjoy the latest and the most advanced range of CBD products.
Besides providing our customers with an extensive selection of CBD products, we also guarantee the quality of the products. We only sell CBD products with a third-party lab test certificate. We also randomly test the products to ensure they meet our high quality standards.