Blue Moon Hemp
These are Blue Moon's universally compatible replacement CBD E-Liquid pods for the Blue Moon Pod battery that make your daily CBD serving easier th...View full details
CBD Vape Cartridges
Vaping CBD is one of the preferred methods of taking CBD. It’s often preferred because of the increased potency and the shorter time it takes to feel the effects. To vape CBD, you need two things: A vaporiser and the CBD vape oil.
What is CBD Vape Oil?
CBD is a compound found in the Hemp plant. When it’s extracted from the plant, it’s known as CBD oil. When combined with other ingredients to make it safe for vaporising it’s called CBD vape oil.
Unlike THC, CBD oil will not get you high even when vaporised. However, the full-spectrum range of CBD vape oils might have traces of THC but not sufficient enough to get you high. If you want to avoid THC completely, you can consider going for broad-spectrum CBD oils.
What is CBD Cartridge?
You need a device to vaporise the CBD vape oil and deliver it to your lungs. CBD cartridges are one of the tools you can use. CBD cartridges come in two varieties. Some have a prefilled cartridge that is disposed of for a new cartridge when the vape juice runs out, and others have a refillable cartridge. The cartridge is connected to a standard 510 battery which is easy to use even for first-time users.
You can also go for another type of CBD cartridges known as Pods which work with JUUL devices and other popular brands.
What are the Benefits of Vaping CBD?
Each method of taking CBD has its benefits. With vaping, there are quite a few especially when using cartridges.
- Vaping CBD oil delivers the CBD directly into the bloodstream without taking it through the digestive process or filters like the liver where some of the useful properties are lost.
- Because of the short time, it takes to deliver the CBD into the bloodstream, you also get to enjoy the results of the CBD faster.
- CBD cartridges are easy to use and discreet. They allow you to take CBD even when you’re on the road since you don’t need any complicated equipment
- CBD vape oil is pre-dosed, and the concentration indicated. It makes getting the right CBD dose easier through vaping.
Does Vaping CBD Oil Get You High?
No, Vaping CBD will not get you high unless the CBD is contaminated or extracted from marijuana plants.
At Flawless CBD, we make sure all our CBD vape oil products adhere to the regulations and don’t contain THC. For full-spectrum CBD vape oil, we make sure only trace amounts of THC are present which are not enough to get you high.
If you’re concerned about the presence of THC in your CBD vape oil, it’s best to go for the CBD distillates which contain pure CBD oil.
How Does CBD Vape Oil Work?
On its own, CBD oil is not ideal for vaping. Manufacturers add vegetable glycerine or glycol to the CBD isolate to make CBD vape oil.
The concentration of CBD vape oil differs, and you can choose the concentration of your choice. CBD vape oil is volatile and doesn’t leave any residue in the CBD cartridge. When CBD vape oil is added to the vaping devices, a fine mist that contains CBD is produced. This mist is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream.
Leading CBD Shop in the UK
Flawless CBD is a leading CBD distributor in the UK. In our role, we understand we are the leaders of the CBD supplier market in the UK. We do everything in our power to make sure both manufacturers and customers have a great experience.
We guarantee competitive prices for all your CBD needs and the best quality. With Flawless CBD, we promise fast deliveries, so you don’t have to wait too long to try out your new CBD products.
One of the reasons we are a preferred dealer for most CBD users is the wide variety we offer. We not only have CBD vape oils in stock. We also have other CBD products which include CBD face masks, CBD tinctures as well as CBD gummies and edibles.
Why Choose Us?
At Flawless CBD, your experience is our priority. We take caution to make sure that we not only offer CBD products, but we offer variety and quality at competitive and affordable prices.
- When choosing our CBD products, we choose companies that provide the full and verified lab results and have licenses to supply non-GMO products. This guarantees quality CBD products for our customers.
- We have far-reaching connections that allow us to get all new CBD products before anyone else. That also means you get to try all new CBD products first.